H2020 Water Project
The H2020 Energy Water Project aims to improve the energy efficiency of water processing in industry by developing a dedicated web tool for companies to assess their efficiency, and by creating a network of specialists in energy efficiency of water processes.
Companies in the textile industry that want to benefit from improved energy efficiency in processes that use water, are now able to benefit from free support from the Carbon Trust under EnergyWater:
Bespoke support for using the Energy Management Self-Assessment (EMSA) web tool: energy professionals will help input existing company data into the EMSA tool for quick benchmarking results and general recommendations for water systems. There will then be an opportunity for a free expert consultation over the telephone for further advice.
Why engage with the project?
· Industrial manufacturing companies of all sizes can benefit from this project.
· Energy efficiency in water processes are often overlooked, so there is potential for large cost savings to be made
· Enjoy access to energy efficiency recommendations that comprise the best practices implemented by other European industrial companies
· Receive up-to-date benchmarking results to compare your performance with similar European companies
· Contact energy efficiency specialists in industrial water processes for detailed guidance and implementation advice
· Act as leaders within industry to use innovative methods to cut energy use
Companies in the textiles industry that want to benefit from improved energy efficiency in processes that use water, and save on their energy bill are now able to benefit from free support from the Carbon Trust under EnergyWater, a new project funded through the European Union’s research and innovation programme, Horizon 2020.
Bespoke support on how to use the Energy Management Self-Assessment (EMSA) web tool: companies from the textile sector are able to access one to one support from a Carbon Trust energy expert. The energy expert will guide participants in how to gather and input their energy and water data into the EMSA tool to calculate their efficiency benchmark. Also on offer is a free telephone consultation to explore the recommendations that can be implemented to improve their result. Companies wanting to benefit from this support can sign up here.
Washing Systems (WSI) awarded for environmental excellence
Our Silver Supply Partner WSI was recognised by the State of Ohio for its efforts in environmental stewardship
Circular Economy Opportunity
Circular Economy is a hot topic at the moment. One clever individual has come up with a concept to recycle lint from industrial laundry dryers! Check out the idea below and contact Daniel if you want to earn some revenue from your waste product.
Berendsen Cut Fleet Emissions
Berendsen has cut carbon emission by more than 2,000 tonnes and reinforced its commitment to driver safety with an integrated telematics and fleet camera solution.