TSA reached out to current membership to find out what they love about their trade association and…we listened. The future is all about implementing change and achieving the best. We want YOU to join us on the journey.
Top 5 benefits for TSA members:
- Setting industry best practice and raising industry profile
- Shaping standards and Influencing the legislation
- Networking at TSA events and conferences
- Comprehensive, high-quality training courses
- Discounted Climate Change Agreement and energy deals
These are just part of an extensive package which includes:
- Employment support helplines
- Comprehensive health and safety support via Codes of Practice and Guidelines
- Free credit checks on other companies
- One year free industry magazine subscription
- Customer advisory scheme
- Networking with recommended Supply Partners that react to your needs
The TSA informs the public about good practice and fair compensation. The public often don’t understand why things go wrong with dry cleaning items and we provide the guidance they need whilst encouraging them to buy from TSA members.
Energy & Water Alliance Partnership
Fox Energy & Fox Water have been appointed as TSA's Alliance Partner to allow TSA members - both commercial laundries & dry/wet cleaners - to access great savings for FREE on their energy & water bills. It is amazing what Fox can do and they have already saved our members thousands of pounds.